Introduction to aimINSIGHT
Your hard-won profits belong to your bottom line. It sounds like a statement of the obvious, but all too often, even for the most conscientious companies, inefficient systems lead to preventable losses or what we like to call “profit leaking.” We want to share our strategy for sealing up the cracks so that you hold onto your profits and invest them in your growing company.
The keys to stopping profit leaking are:
- Integration of disparate, stand-alone business systems
- Automation of error-prone, manual processes that waste valuable time and money
- 360° Visibility into all aspects of your company so that instead of putting out fires, you’re aware of potential problems before they happen
When you get the right information to the right person at the right time, your customers are happy, your staff is more efficient and you keep more of the money your company makes.
aimINSIGHT works alongside you and your team to analyze your current systems and look for opportunities ripe for streamlining and automation that will save you thousands of dollars every month.
Not too big. Not too small. Just right.
We’ve been a part of this industry for over 20 years. We see that there are three sizes of companies with very different needs.
- The very small, home-based start-up
- The enterprise company with revenues in the tens of millions
- The company just like yours: mid-sized with a unique set of needs not addressed by solutions crafted for the other two.
To reference the classic children’s fable, we’re not too big, not too small, we’re just the right consulting company for the mid-sized organization looking to prepare for growth in what will become an expanding market once again in 2010.
Our business consultants have been working with manufacturers and distributors for over 20 years and have been keeping a finger on the pulse of the latest technology and best practices in the industry. We provide an invaluable outside perspective for our partners on a wide variety of business challenges.
Integrated UPS shipping to automatically update tracking numbers with their own two way system.
Extended visibility to customer order history and item history across the company to enable maximized customer service.
Complex sales commission calculations done automatically. Commission statements automatically delivered to salesperson in the field.